Friday, August 5, 2011

To Market, To Market


My boxes are packed and I'm off to market! Tomorrow afternoon I will be one of the vendors at the "Vintage & Artisan Market" put on by Simply Bungalow right here in Lincoln, Nebraska. I'll be bringing items from my etsy shop, as well as lots of new finds! My dining room is currently piled high with rustic wood crates, wire baskets, ironstone, vintage textiles, and many more one-of-a-kind goodies. Tomorrow our tiny little car will be stuffed to the roof with the same - probably more than once. Good thing it's just two miles down the road!


This will be my first antique show as a vendor, and it looks like it's shaping up to be a sultry little shindig, with temperatures forcast to hit 90, with humidity to match. But a little heat just makes the finds that much sweeter, right? Or at least a little sweatier...

If you live near Lincoln, stop by from 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm for an afternoon and evening of shopping and antiquing. Visit Simply Bungalow's blog for more details.

 I'll be sure to take some pictures of how my display turns out!



3 comments:

  1. Oh Ellie! You go girl! You do such a great job with your shop! I know the market will be fantastic! Wish I lived close and could join in the fun!! Looking forward to hearing all about it! Take bunches of photos!

    Hugs!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I lived closer ~ I would love to come and shop at your booth ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you joined us! Your display was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...