Monday, July 25, 2011

My Favorite Thing of the Day


I was craving coffee ice cream tonight. Rich coffee ice cream with dark chocolate chunks...


$1.00 worth of deliciousness in a cute little single-serving cup (spoon included!) so I could start eating it before I even left the grocery store... Whoever came up with THAT is a genious.


Presented in a familiar cup, just like my favorite morning brew...


And so good it was gone before I got home.
Sorry, kids! No "before" pictures of this one. Wait, maybe this will help you out...


Sigh... A day of antiquing, dinner out with hubby, and java chip ice cream...
 Hope your day turned out as good as mine did!

2 comments:

  1. That would definitely be my pick when it comes to ice cream! Yum! Have a great rest of the week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to stop and take a moment to let you know how much I love your blog:) Your pics are fab and always so soothing to look at! And your house? Absolutely adorable:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...