Friday, July 1, 2011

Lunch


Pasta + fresh veggies + mozzerella cheese + italian dressing = YUM. And so pretty I had to photograph it before digging in!

This is a recipe we eat ALL THE TIME in my house, especially in the summer. It's so easy, you can barely call it a recipe. Those are my favorite kind. :)


My usual veggie combo is broccoli, carrots, green peppers, and cherry tomatoes, but you can add whatever you like, and leave out what you don't (like black olives - bleh). I use a bottled italian dressing - Kraft Italian Vinigarette made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil is my favorite - and finish it off with a generous shake of Greek Seasoning mix from Penseys Spices, which is a blend of salt, garlic, lemon, black pepper, oregano, and marjoram.

Quick, easy, and delicious. Pair it with grilled swiss cheese and ham sandwiches on rye bread and supper is done!

2 comments:

  1. This looks and sounds delicious I am going to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going into my favorites! Love simple salads like this. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...